Inception currently has openings for the following positions:
Please send all resumes to: email@example.com
We are looking for a full time Network Engineer in the Nashville area. This position consists of day-to-day interaction with clients, network troubleshooting and problem resolution over a wide variety of technologies and devices in a service environment. An ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Ability to support and troubleshoot diverse small business networks quickly and effectively
- Provide a high level of support to clients via phone, remote access and in person
- Confidence in their ability to interact with a wide range of end users
- Ability to perform well in high pressure situations
- Network support & troubleshooting (IP, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, etc.)
- Windows Server and desktop operating systems, including Active Directory
- Working knowledge sufficient to support virtualization technologies in small businesses, especially Hyper-V and VMWare
- Microsoft server technologies such as Exchange and SQL knowledge is a plus
- Working knowledge of Cisco Switches, Firewalls, and Routers is a plus
- Minimum 1 year of IT support required
- Certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft or Cisco is a plus
Technical Sales Representative
Inception currently has a full-time opening for a Technical Sales Representative in the Franklin/Nashville Area.
Geographical in Nashville and surrounding area. Small to midsize organizations for all lines of business.
Find and develop new business opportunities by cold calling, warm calling, qualifying, presenting, closing, & post-sale account management.
Key competencies, Education, and Experience:
Self-motivated team Payer
Desire to work with a leading local IT support Company support
Outgoing personality and professional presence
The drive to help others
Articulate self-starter and team player
Solid Presentation Skills
Good Verbal Communications
Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Closing Skills
Prior sales experience a plus.